Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hop on the LA Leapfrogging Bangwagon!

Holy crap!

Why do I feel as though I have FAILED to let you all in on my new endeavor? Well my friend Armen and I are starting a web series called LA Leapfrogging. What we will be doing is going to random locations around LA and asking "tough" questions (AKA: super random, raunchy, hysterical) and filming people's reactions! Totally stoked about this. We are filming episode # 2 tomorrow and stay tooned for it to be posted on June 8th (that's Wednesday)...

Please check out our You Tube channel and Facebook Fan page!

YOU ALL ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

If any of you live in the LA area and want to be featured on our videos... let me know and I can give you the exclusive DEETS as to where we are filming!!

LA LEAPFROGGING Facebook Fan Page

LA LEAPFROGGING YouTube Channel


**RIBBIT**RIBBIT**



(ha ha ha, just realized I already posted about it... OH WELL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment