Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Review of Ground Ostrich

Originally submitted at Northstar Bison

Ground ostrich, 1 lb packs

  • lean, juicy, locally raised meat.

  • Completely In Love!

    By GiGi!!! from Los Angeles, CA (yep, I moved here!) on 1/22/2011

     

    5out of 5

    Pros: Flavorful, All Natural, Juicy, High Quality, Scrumptious, Easy To Prepare, Tender

    Cons: None

    Best Uses: Anytime

    Describe Yourself: Health Conscious, Simple Tastes

    I was introduced to ostrich through North Star Bison about 10 years ago and I couldn't be more thankful! The thing is though, the ostrich North Star supplies is by far the best! I have tried other brands and they just don't taste as fresh and delicious as the ostrich from this web site/company! This ostrich is worth EVERY cent and you will NOT be disappointed!

    (legalese)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment