Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do you stay motivated?

(GAH! What in the world do I have to look forward to!!! ha ha)

Being a senior in college... I am starting to struggle with a severe case of... Senioritis! Yep, that's right, it doesn't just occur to seniors in high school, college students are suffering hard core too! (Isn't there a PILL FOR THIS!!!)


It's only been 4 weeks into second semester and already I want out... DONE... I WANT TO BE FINISHED WITH THIS NON-SENSE!!!


I really don't think it helps that I am taking ridiculous classes that mean nothing to me and my major and are filled to the brim with ODD CHARACTERS (enough said right there)...


So how on earth am I going to stay motivated until APRIL 30th!


This coming week will be a "long" and tiring one... but come next Sunday I will be grinning from ear-to-ear for sure!


I have to get up at 4 am two more times this week (already did my first 4 am wake up call today)... I have to cover a news even on Tuesday Morning (I will post my video on here by Tuesday afternoon, so stay tuned!)... I have a history of Africa test on Friday... I have a paper due (uh, yeah, not sure when, ha!)... I have to read two books... I have to critique people's writings (and let me tell you, IT'S HARD because everyone's stories make no sense in my mind... did I mention I have some ODD characters in my classes?)... And all of this is just school life, then I have my "life-life" to attend to... Oh joy! Perhaps I should put that part of me on hold?


February is just going to be a royal pain in my booty... GOOD THING it's a SHORT MONTH and there's NO LEAP YEAR! ha ha!



So how do all of you keep yourselves motivated when you really just "don't care" anymore?!?! I need some pointers - STAT!


2 comments:

  1. oh girl good luck! i PRAY and take a step back to BREATHE! i need to breathe more often! keep your eye on the goal love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, senioritis...I sure got my share of that! It's okay, after the second semester, it's time to relax a bit. Not completely, but you can loosen up until college, by which then you'll be ready to hit the books again!

    ReplyDelete