Sunday, January 18, 2009

First Post Ever!

To all of you who have been aimlessly browsing the web and stumbled upon my new blog - hi! I am new to this type of thing but hope to get into the swing of things relatively quickly... That is, after I figure out a theme for my blog. I could go in the direction of healthy food recipes & information or I could go via celebrity gossip, news, movies, etc. I know there are tons of both types of blogs and even blogs that are dedicated to healthy lifestyles of celebrities... but in order to give all of you credible information, I must go along the lines of themes I have knowledge about or am interested in! So maybe that's it... I will talk about the entertainment world as well as health & nutrition - kind of random, I know, but that's just the person I am, random! ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment