Thursday, March 5, 2009

UPDATE ON DWTS!

It seems as if Jewel will not be HOOFING IT THIS SEASON! Which in away, I think is good because having a married couple on the show is kind of weird and I think the other contestants would think it to be awkward! But guess who is taking her place! None other than Hugh Hefner's recent EX... Holly Madison! Now it sounds like I am really excited about this... which I actually sort of am because I am a CLOSET The Girls Next Door fan! That show is hysterical (if you have never seen it, it's on E!... check your local listings!) I wonder if this play boy bunny can shake her "bon bon"... enough to get the mirror ball trophy! She is in good shape... although her large "knockers" may hamper her success! ha ha ha! 



GOOD LUCK HOLLY! I MAY END UP ROOTING FOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment