Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh it's my 2nd favorite day of the year!!!

So obviously you now know that today (Thanksgiving) is my 2nd favorite day of the year, November 1 being the first.... and even though both of my siblings decided to NOT come to Thanksgiving dinner with my parents, I still had a good day and a great meal.... Here is the meal I ate (plus a bit more on a second plate!! Oh and... I did eat a lot more when I was putting the left overs away! ha ha)





(On this dish: Breast Meat Turkey, Roasted Onions, Stewed Onion in Turkey Drippings, Roasted Butternut Squash with Cinnamon, Brussels Sprouts & Leek Sautee, Roasted Chestnuts & A Large Salad dressed with Flax Seed Oil Dressing underneath the entire mound! Oh right and I ate the turkey's heart too - mm mm good!)



Hope you all stuffed your face good just like me!! ha ha! Have a good rest of your day.... NEXT UP: CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. I cooked the T-day meal. And I did not eat a lot because I don't typically like my own cooking. Oh damn.

    Let Christ-mas begin!

    ReplyDelete