Saturday, June 20, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW!!!



So what else is there to do on an overcast and rainy day other than go see a movie... NOTHING! So that's what I did - I went to the movies!


Can you guess what I saw?


It was a comedy...


The F-Bomb was shot off 200 + times during the movie....



There was lots of male nudity (and some female)...



There were chickens...



A baby...


A creepy Asian dude named Mr. Chow...



Bright Lights....



Mike Tyson and his tiger...


Alright, so if you haven't figured it out yet... I went to go see The Hangover!



It was hysterical! I loved every minute of it! This movie does have incredibly sick humor so if you're not that type of person, I would advice you NOT see this movie!


"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" - this quote was most definitely lived up to during this movie! Unlike in the movie starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher - they shamed that quote with their movie: "What Happens in Vegas"!!!

Luckily there boys were here to remind us what goes down in Vegas because everything and anything you have ever heard about Vegas happene
d in this movie.



I was slightly reminded of OLD SCHOOL when I saw this movie, although the cast was almost funnier because two out of the four were fresh faces to me! (It's always good to know that there are more comedians out there)...



Justin Bartha, Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianaki were all equally hysterical in their own ways all relaying off of each others ridiculousness!


Now I can't really write a synopsis to this movie because I don't want to give anything away... but I do want to say is that there are some funny cameo appearances, incredibly raunchy language (and actions) and well... over-all it was a PERFECT GIGI FILM (a perfect GIGI film is defined as one that you laugh your ass off almost the entire way through - I happen to find crude & disgusting humor funny... so if you're like me, you'll adore this movie)....


Oh and to all you ladies out there - yea, Brad Cooper is quite the stud muffin!


Now who doesn't want to go to Vegas?!?!



Viewer Guidelines:
*Don't see this movie with parents

*Don't see this movie with children under the age of 16 (or maybe even 18)
*Don't see this movie with uptight people

*Don't see this movie with grandparents

*Don't see this movie if you or the people you want to see it with will end up doing the exact same things as the characters in this movie... after all it is a MOVIE! ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment